Skip to content
- Registration is considered completed only upon both submission of this online form and making of payment to W.A.D! Club, Harvest Care Centre (the “Organiser”).
- In the event where places are limited, application forms and registration of teams will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Only registered participants who have submitted duly completed personal particulars and indemnity form (in the form made available on the ROMP 2019 event website) to the ROMP 2019 committee before the commencement of the competition, shall be allowed to participate in the games.
- Payment received is strictly NON REFUNDABLE.
- Each participant may only represent ONE team.
- Teams are allowed to add participants to their list of registered participants before registration closes, subject at all times to the approval of the Organiser.
- For the purposes of disseminating rules and regulations, instructions and information relating to ROMP 2019, each and every participant in a registered team shall be deemed to be privy to communications between the Organiser and the participant registered as the captain of the team.
- The Organiser shall endeavour to provide, but does not guarantee, participants with the T-shirt size they have requested for. In the event that this is not possible, priority will be given to participants who have registered earlier. Participants may request the ROMP 2019 committee for a different T-shirt size before registration closes, but all such requests are subject to availability.
- Participants agree to abide by and be bound by any ROMP 2019 rules and regulations which the Organiser may from time to time release. Such rules and regulations may be issued to the participants’ email addresses registered with the Organiser and/or otherwise made known to the participants.
- The decisions of the Organiser and the match officials are final and not open to dispute. Participants shall comply with all instructions and decisions of the Organiser and match officials.
- Participants shall be responsible for their personal belongings and the Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to such belongings.
- Participants acknowledge that by participating in the games, they are aware of the risks which they undertake. The Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any personal injury or death suffered by any participant during the event day, except where such injury or death results from the negligence of the Organiser.
- Participants are advised to not participate if they are feeling unwell. In such cases, please inform the match officials as soon as possible.
- Only registered participants are allowed to play in the games. Any team which fields an unregistered participant shall be immediately disqualified. The Organiser retains the sole discretion to allow unregistered participants to participate on the event day, which will usually only be exercised if valid medical reasons are provided.
- All prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable. Prizes not claimed by winners on the actual day of the event shall be disposed of at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or change the venue, date and/or time of the tournament at its discretion due to inclement weather, facility issues or any other appropriate situation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, and participants agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in all matters arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- By signing up for ROMP 2019, each participant consents to Harvest Care Centre collecting, using and disclosing their personal data in accordance with the Harvest Care Centre Personal Data Protection Policy.