W.A.D! Sports wants you to realise your own potential when you participate and excel in a sport you like. Even if you’ve never played competitively at an interschool or national level, it’s fine. Play it recreationally.
Choose a sport you like and join us for trainings!
W.A.D! Hoops (Basketball)
TRAINING: EVERY SUNDAY, 3PM TO 6PM, HARVEST CARE CENTRE ROOFTOP
W.A.D! Shot (Pool)
TRAINING: EVERY SUNDAY, 2.30PM TO 6PM, HARVEST CARE CENTRE LEVEL 1
W.A.D! Tchouk (Tchoukball)
TRAINING: EVERY SATURDAY, 9AM TO 12 NOON, HARVEST CARE CENTRE ROOFTOP
Contact info: 6494 2794 (W.A.D! Club Manager)
Or maybe you’re looking to coach?
- Are you between 15 and 35 years old?
- Been playing the sport for more than three years?
- Got a passion for developing youths?
- Work fine in a team?
- Committed to stay throughout your appointment term?
- This last one isn’t compulsory, but it’d be great if you’ve done project or event management before.
We’d also need you to:
- Attend monthly meetings and contribute new ideas
- Spend five hours every week on training preparation
3,838 total views, 4 views today